"the way the welfare system is set up it encourages people to be...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    "the way the welfare system is set up it encourages people to be grubs. this sudanese woman will never look after her kid"

Ken,

Seeing as you are speaking in a rather thoughtless and insinuative manner, with no interest in middle-ground or the other side to the story, you are demonstrating the epitome of both closed mindedness and misfortune, where i am sorry to say, you are the misfortunate one.
    You might be very cranky about a lot of things in this world but please don't judge every person like this one as being the same and everyone who is on benefits to be a grub - that is an appalling thing to say about anyone who might be down and out, the victim of abuse or threats, a political refugee, a widow/ee or an ill person. I think you are reacting before you think and this is the main problem that Australia faces - a lack of consideration and intellectual digestion (see how i threw a blanket then? Not nice huh?)

I pray for you and all who your destructive opinions touch. I think you are proud of them unfortunately.

L

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.