single mums - on your bike!, page-48

1. 6,669 Posts.
    re: re:tom single mums - on your bike! what a thread indeed!!!

Dunno bout Tom stating
    'Shouldn't they think about that before they spread their legs????'

Takes 2 to Tango..... sometimes a female thinks she with Mr right..everything is perfect...yet SOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many men CHANGHe as soon as she gets what he wants (eg SEx).. its siad yet true!!

If only more men were honest with what they wanted from a female, rather than playing the game... life would be less stressful for all.
    Ok, im not saying females dont play.... but I know that these days.. females are willing to have fun, if your just honest and open to what u want.

men shouldnt say the L-O-V-E word...if they dont really mean it!! Or UNDERSTAND the meaning of it!

When I see a single Mum, most of the time my heart goes out.... NOT all da time.. Example.. public transport on train home..peak hour...lady had baby in pram, yet another in her arm...the one in the pram was crying..everyone looked on..I offered to hold the one shewas carrying, while she attended to the one in the pram!! I loved it!!! When I arrived home that evening, I thought wow, how does she manage on her own! what happens when a child is ill...and ther other one is crying for sumthing else!!

Not all single mums got into the situation coz of an error they may have made!! some guys r just plain players and after a great time, yet gutless when the consequences of being a father comes around unexpected!

anyway...im not going to go on and on!!!

Im an only child.. looking after Dad whos ill... in some ways, I can see how its like to be alone, without having a partner around!

Im not married, never have tho hopefully one day I will... even to a single mum Im not fussed!!!

I said a friend the other day Id marry a single mum coz she may have gotten into the situation beliving at the time she was inlove (and probably was)..only to be played by the guy weeks / mths later! that dont make her a bad person!

Anyway... watch for PNA ADD it to your watchlist!!

and pps, I still wanna tutor kids :)
    as per initial thread yetserday

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.