geez, obviously I dont move in the right circles....do any of...

1. 17,117 Posts.
    geez, obviously I dont move in the right circles....
    do any of you actually know young girls, young mothers, that have told you they are solely in it for the money...???

I reckon it is more like history, the girls get knocked up, stuck with a baby, when they would much rather be having fun, without the baby hassles

babies crying, dirty nappies, lack of sleep ....
    nah, there is no money that would compensate for all the work involved

you all talk as if they are making a fortune

lets see, about $430 per fortnight for a single mother pension, than about $180 pf for a child, maybe $120 pf for rent assistance...= $730 pf or $365 per week

out of that comes rent say $200 pw for bottom of the barrel stuff, or 400pf,leaves her with 330 pf for electricity, food .....
    go figure more than half the money goes on rent to begin with...
    we have not factored in the baby costs...
    unbelievable....
    no wonder this country is stuffed...if everyone is concerned with the tiny expenses, as per this subject, but allows the big corporate crooks to take billions

ps I would also think there is a huge asian brothel competitor market, that most probably pays peanuts, then there are the usual drugs and crooks and standover men to take their cuts from the girls...
    I doubt it is a high paying job at all

leave the kids alone....and pray your children dont fall into the trap either

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.