single mums turn to brothels and stripping, page-14

1. 9,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3054
    I am a single father, i have been putting the pieces of my life back together over the last twelve months as i was left with nothing after the separation, started from scratch again.

I'm trying to balance a job and caring for my 7 yr old son full-time, with next to no financial help from his mother. Just lucky i have a boss who's understanding and gives me reasonably suitable hours, although there's always complications, teacher strikes and days off school sick etc. Trying to live off less than a full-time wage ($20 bucks an hour) ain't easy but as long as i can put food on the table, a roof over our heads and provide for my sons needs what else do i really need? I've become used to shopping at aldi, no beers and cutting my own hair etc etc to save a few bucks, its character building stuff lol!!

I don't think being a single parent is an excuse to not be able to work, but it's damn tough when you don't have family close by to care for your child when at work, but it's doable.

My son is the love and inspiration of my life, without him i don't think i would have kept my life on track.

Anyway, don't reckon i'd get a gig in a brothel, willing as i am LOL!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.