single mums turn to brothels and stripping, page-9

1. 22,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Poor things.

Is their name MARY ?

Pregnancy is not a miricale, it is a result of a choice made by the woman to have sex, fully knowing the consequences.

A lot of them get pregnant to collect the (idiotic) "baby bonus", and sit around having more kids, as a form of employment. Why, also, aren't they still with the person that they had the child with?
    In most cases collecting child support, off the poor fool they used, to have the child to.

It's always been too easy for even a married woman to leave a relationship, and become a 'single mum'.
    Problem will be gone in 18 years, as now they know that the handouts are going to be cut, they'll think twice before churning out kids as a 'life style'.

My wife stopped working around 7 years ago, because of an injury, but now I'm unemployed, has been forced back to work at age 57.

This is a "way of life" for most of them.
    If they want to have kids, and then the child turns 8, GO AND GET A JOB!!!

Should never have been so easy to make a living out of having children.
    Most likely NEVER worked a day in their lives.

Get off their backsides, (literally), keep their legs together, and GET A JOB !!!

"i thought labour was meant to look after the poor and needy!"

We're not talking the 'immaculate conception" here, but a personal choice by the majority of "single mums".

^

^

^

^

Supermarkets sell cheap asprin for contraception, if needed.

^

^

^

^

Just take one and hold it between their knees!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.