single mums turn to brothels and stripping, page-92

1. 17,117 Posts.
    apparently the smart ones are on disability pensions, plus it pays more than the dole...up to $880 pf with rent assistance, versus $530 or so for newstart with RA

the druggies and alcoholics cannot handle the normal tests for work, so they go onto the higher pensions
    I still say it is nothing compared to the huge money they pay for all the benefits they hand to the illegal immigrants, who have found $15000 or more to pay the fares to get here
    then they bring their extended families over, will less than 5% participation in the workforce for life

I would much rather pick up the tab for a few single mums with children, than the larger families with both parents not working, as is the case for the illegals

there was a neighbour here a couple of years ago, Somali, they had 10 kids, and they had buses of volunteers to clean the house, take the kids to school and pander after them, neither of the parents worked of course, they got the priority housing, a huge house, subsidized rent etc

I wonder just how many of the 84,000 single mums that have had their pensions reduced are immigrants, and if they get special concessions ?

We can support some refugees, but I dont believe the 30,000 that arrived here illegally last year were refugees at all.
    The europeans that came in the 1950's, and the asians seemed to have settled in as great additions to our workforce and population.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.