one could think it is like a virtual lynch mobyou are all...

1. 17,117 Posts.
    one could think it is like a virtual lynch mob

you are all begrudging a few silly young girls, who messed around with some silly young boys...
    these numbers are not even 1% of our population

at the same time the people who pay $15,000 then get rid of their identity, are costing us 10 times more per person, than the girls, then they bring in their extended families...plus labor allowed in over 30,000 of them in one year alone...that is about 1/3rd of all the single mothers who are now in extreme poverty class

do you get angry that the same govnut handed millions to the car companies, in order to save the car industry, and the jobs....but those companies are still laying off workers anyway, still crying poor, but the bosses still pocket million dollar salaries
    and why are we hanging over billions to every other country, where the money ends up in the hands of a few despots

how about you look at all the waste in context...

it appears to me, you are chasing the poor little mouse in in the room, but ignoring the elephants

look at the bigger picture....
    seems like it is more of a testosterone problem, the result of failed relationships, rather than anything else

look outside the square you live in...
    I am not playing sides here, I put everything into context,,,,
    now tell me these two threads, with an identical one in politics, were really worthy of all the noise

this is why the current govnut cannot see the woods for the trees, they are picking on the little guy, but allowing the pigs to run rampant, and take the biggest shares

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.