WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

first words in the translated description : "Australian [OBJ is...

1. 1,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    first words in the translated description : "Australian [OBJ is the Australian if anyone was unsure what this referred to] patented innovative micro-magnetic induction technology"

This will be a huge selling point now and I always was a bit uneasy about P&G not making a big song and dance with this with respect to the magnetic wand and, moreso, the Magnetic Booster. But it's all falling into place as to why P&G withheld using it until now. The magnetic wand in particular was the "soft launch" of the technology and P&G's very conservative and sensible strategy was to keep all the big note technical claims/selling points low-key just in case it's an embarrassing flop and the product has to be quietly withdrawn and they can pretend they never sold it. So now they've done the soft launch, they are more than 100% satisfied that OBJ's tech is a big winner. All bets are off and everything that will sell this product goes into the advertising claims. No. 1. "Australian patented innovative micro-magnetic induction technology" is a huge scientific selling point (which as I said, they could always have made a huge use of) and so they put that first. I'm sure it will only get better. And of course.... the question on everyone's mind will be... WHICH AUSTRALIAN INVENTED THIS??? Today Tonight, A Current Affair, Australian Story.... JEFF EDWARDS better start freeing up his diary for interviews.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.