WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Couple of new posts on the Weibo Olay mobile site this afternoon...

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    Couple of new posts on the Weibo Olay mobile site this afternoon using brand ambassador Li Yifeng in another push to to promote the magnemask in the lead up to Singles Day, with links to buy it on tmall.
    The more I read about the Chinese market, the more amazed I am at the scale of it, the importance of e-commerce to sales and the possibilities it offers for products that take off.
    If the magnetic booster and magnemask become 'must have' accessories (still a big if until we see revenue numbers),  and the second technology is all it's cracked up to be, well the mind boggles at what may lie ahead.
    One story I posted earlier noted 82 percent of all Singles Day sales last year were through mobile devices, with 800 million Chinese (114 times the population of Hong Kong) having smartphones, which explains why the magnemask availability is all online.  
    The launch on shelves in Hong Kong is exciting and another big step for OBJ , but it's gotta be all about conquering the mainland.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.