A2M 0.18% $5.63 the a2 milk company limited

...and just to remind some of you that a2 milk is an alternative...

1. 2,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313

...and just to remind some of you that a2 milk is an alternative health product, it’s success is largely due to those who embrace alternative health products, alternative health practices, it’s alternative health practitioners who have identified the devil in the milk and the harm to human kind...not allopathic doctors or the medical fraternity..
    those who have been seeking the help and advice of naturopaths have known the issues with a1 milk for decades now.
    It’s health practitioners who have been advocating zero dairy, grains and sugar to restore health and prevent health issues.

We, alternative health practitioners and consumers alike, are conscious of health and wellbeing. This consciousness extends to all animals and humans alike. I’m sure there are conscientious objectors here against any activity where people or animals are abused.
    Becoming conscious of our body, our health and making changes go hand in hand, not just in ourselves but in our world...

A2 milk is an alternative and conscious choice for health and wellbeing.

Whilst this is a stock market thread, and I’m aware of that.
    A2m is an alternative health product and that is its unique selling point. I trust many of our shareholders have come into this company from this standpoint. They may have an alternative way of looking at the world.
    Thank goodness, otherwise a2 would not exist.
    Alternative thought and finding another way to traditional ways, a healthier way... gives rise to pioneering alternative products and by so doing breaks down the myths and lies we are told about food and drugs.
    Without us we would all be at the mercy of the lies we are fed about food and medicine.

So go a2, go the pioneers of a better kind of milk for all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.63
Change
-0.010(0.18%)
Mkt cap ! $4.076B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.62 $5.67 $5.56 $7.763M 1.381M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 39206 $5.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.65 5630 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.