A2M 1.49% $6.81 the a2 milk company limited

Singles Day Sales Data!, page-88

1. 1,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    Hyzsd
    Well put and I agree.
    For the poster who thinks that the SP isn't the problem, well, I'm not sure what else is important. We may have the best product, healthiest, best marketing,
    yada, yada.We as shareholders are not doing this for charity, were doing it for profit( at least i am)

So 4 days or so before the AGM observations:

1-Shorts have not reduced. I'm very surprised about that.
    2-No brokers changing substantial holding in a few weeks. All staying put.
    3-We're not getting news because by this point all of Jayne eggs are in the agm basket. Is this a smart idea? We shall see. With all of the unwarranted negativity around the sale, would the board and Jayne risk walking into the room and give us a bal like agm? I think not. I believe we will have a positive agm, biggest question to me is supply which surly will be answered.
    4-I believe we will get something, maybe very big on frontera. I think the hiring of the HR manager language about her Asian experience is a clue .
    5 Maybe this is just me yanking, but I believe if all of the info is positive, they will start buying on the already approved share buyback. Like many other companies, a statement saying" we believe our shares are undervalued " thus the buyback would change the trajectory.
    6 I've said 100 times and given reasons for this in detail, we're either a 13 dollar or 8 dollar stock prior to Feb. I do agree with the frustration of prosperity that until we have transparency and clarity I have no idea where we are headed.( don't like the holding of all the short positions so there is conviction for 8)
    I'm a long term holder who believes 13.
    7, I hope the Agm is the beginning of us learning how to be what we are, a world leader in our market, one of the largest companies in the region, and stop acting like a corner grocery store. Better ans more frequent data points would take away uncertainty
    8 Biggest risk to my mind is that we get only mediocure info . As she literally just started at beginning of quarter, she may try to take credit for good results, or place blame on pervious mgmt. As most of the results will still be about Geoff, im very hopeful.
    9 guessing sucks. Prosperity is a pain the axx, but deep down i understand his anxious behavior
    10 Were not immune to whats happening in the global markets. My hope is we see a recovery to help on Tues. Time tells all

It's going to take a bit of courage for Jayne and the board to face the shareholders, it will take even more courage for them to listen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.81
Change
0.100(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $4.923B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.72 $6.84 $6.70 $10.26M 1.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9090 $6.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.81 17768 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.