BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

well, I don't think our current problem is the sales,(i know...

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    well, I don't think our current problem is the sales,(i know they are selling well both from tmall stats and my daigou friend) as a Chinese, I will tell you from my perspective.I reckon there is three most popular Aussie brands in china, namely karikare , bellmay and A2, karikare is popular because its reputational formula, A2 is most expensive and targeting as digestive and easy to absorb. Bellamy is organic and purely natural.
    its my belief that current problem is the shorters, as we know bal is most shorted stock in asx ranked number 4. almost more than 20% of daily volume is shorters work. but still holding well compares to bkl and a2? but why are they targeting bellamy? is thst because china goverment going to impose restiction on foreign IF? No, the government are targeting those brands maked by the chinese in wherever which claims maked in AU and NZ and sell it in to china claims is natural and good. In my perspective, its a good thing as bellamy will be beneficial as IF markets is more regulated and less competitive.
    organic is becoming popular in china since the pollution is ridiculous in china. we got those organic restruant sells the same dish but 5 times expensive as common one.
    I really wanna see the shorters get squeezed, but what do i knows, its just like six blinds man try to measures a elephant, we all get our own perpective, from TA fundamental, news. But I'm still holding tight. Bought in from 14 and still happy with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.