did a bit of digging on this. As the prospectus is out they are...

1. 5,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    did a bit of digging on this. As the prospectus is out they are raising a min of $5mil and a max of $6mil. After the ipo existing holders hold just a touch above 70% at max and the others a touch under 30%. I found out they issued 10 mil shares at 10c each in pre ipo early or sometime last year to raise $1mil. Prior to that they raised $700k+ or so in 2 rounds. So at open these are the only shares say roughly 7 or 8 mil without escrow that can be sold. Mind you, this could have gone to insiders or their families and friends or Pac guys that may be sticky. I am just stating the obvious.

positives wise a lot too TGA approved i believe their tech, a tiny revenue between Sept 19 and 30th jan, surely sort after med tech where you can see your 2d MRI's and CT in Full 3d that might be very helpful for hospitals doctors patients and in medical education etc. Have aggressive expansion plans globally.$14 mil EV not too bad. If anyone can find out whether those 8 or so mil scalable cheap stocks at open are reasonably controlled by PAC or the Company? based on this - if they have gone majority to sticky hands, this is worth a very decent look to invest for medium term is my opinion. let's see if anyone can find out info on those roughly 8 mil or so cheap stocks from the 3 rounds they raised before the ipo, including the $1 mil they raised at 10c which has 5 mil shares not escrowed just in this round only. Also this was done from PAC WA office. The word on the street is not much to go around outside Perth to their Sydney and Melbourne networks and is tight. hope this helps. Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.