UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

sinking like a dead cow, page-10

1. 1,739 Posts.

Why sell? Impatience.
    Why sell? Searching for other opportunities to trade that might go up quicker.
    Why sell? You believe that China is no longer going to continue relocating 2 million peasants moving from rural areas to cities every month.

Why hold? Because you believe that this company has saleable iron ore in its tenements.
    Why hold? Because you have realised that this first area they have drilled is only about 1/10th of the Iron Ore tenements that they have.
    Why hold? Because you believe Norsk are serious about building an alumina refinery and that they need UMCs ground to do it.

Most shareholders in this company that I have spoken to in person, and on here are in for the long term.

I continue to hold so long as management deliver on their milestones. Next ones due: Bauxite results, Railway drilling.

Will accumulate on weakness. This will slip from weak hands into firmer ones over time. Glad to see the d.khds who came on recently now dribbling out stock. That's good news for me as a long termer.

Would like to see some decent broker buying. Might need to wait a few months more.

The iron ore isn't going anywhere. And the longer it stays in the ground ... the more it will be worth. Did you know that there are only about 10 years worth of hematite reserves left in the entire World? - and UMC is located within BHP Central.

Joel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.