SI6 0.00% 0.3¢ si6 metals limited

I have significant shares through commsec and a residue through...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    I have significant shares through commsec and a residue through Bell Potter and the  share registry want the so-called lot sold as unmarketable. Bit of homework might save me wasting time I (like everyone else) am short of.

Mmegi Online business ( or news) have interesting article yesterday re Norilsk v Bots/BCL. and the sale of Pula Steel which is deing handled be a different liquidator, hence progressing.

I remember when first galloped ontp the scene as Sir Galahad one poster was happy to enthuse "All hail the King"....I washed my shoes after to get rid of the vomit. At least the Zim grab orchestrated by our Letcher was dropped for the attempted grab it was.

The continuous anti Volpe stuff that preceded his retirement may be biting SH now as nothing has happened of a positive nature since he bailed. Although most will not admit it BML/SI6 achieved much before the BOD change, and absolutely nothing since.

I have refrained from posting for a long time as I have wish to poke sticks into hornets' nests, but facts are facts; SI6 has an absolute plethora of anomalous prospects quite apart from the JV areas (read again the A-Cap prospectus fpr the BML float.....gold too), so ffs while some funds remain the directors and geologist might stop using the liq as an excuse to do nothing, and arise from their collective penguins' butts and (I know this is an outrageous idea for a mineral exploration company and totally out of the brief) do even some basic prospecting, let alone....God forbid....some eben percussion drilling.......No, that would be to much to spend some of the shareholders money on, wouldn't it. By all means look for elephants, but also do something useful with what SI6 have. Even though they have been given permission by the Dept tp continue work on the JV areas, I fully understand they may not want to risk further exposure until the Bots Govt kicks Dixon-Warren into getting a move on, or removing him, but do so work of a reportable nature on the non-JV areas.

I have been in this outfit for about 8 years....like all of you I want results, not just shuffling the dominos around....I can do that myself for $5.25 at Dominoes for a ham and cheese. This is a serious business as I apprfoacu 71, and I am tired of seeing people drawing hefys salaries for a level of performance for which I would be terminated.

Have a nice day. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.922M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $5.765K 2.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 69703044 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16643790 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.