PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Phoslock has been a "commercial" product for almost 20 years...

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Phoslock has been a "commercial" product for almost 20 years now, and I have been a share holder for that entire time. Many frustrating years followed by a couple of very exciting years followed by a bit more frustration and nervous waiting. The difference now though is that, contrary to what you say, management ARE converting into sales in a very big way. How can anyone argue that doubling revenue and doubling again as well as maintaining forecasts in such a disastrous time as this, is not putting runs on the board.

I think that the market has become incredibly impatient here. I see so many comments regarding a lack of growth, not putting runs on the board etc etc.We can't expect a doubling every 3 months or massive new contracts every second month but I can't help thinking that this is what some punters are expecting. On all reasonable measures of growth PET are doing phenomenally well.

Yes I would like to see another big announcement. Yes I would like to see more proof in the pudding. Yes I am also impatient and want next years sales under our belt and I want to see what's in store for the following year. But the reality is that we just have to accept last year's and this year's exceptional performance, and bide our time for the future. We cannot will the future forward.

As for the comment on Dianche, its delusional to think that this would not utterly transform PET and its market cap. It is not in the bag yet. It is not quantified yet, but it is more than enormous. IF we win Dianche, and IF it is worth $500,000,000 to $1B in revenue, your quoted doubling of today's share price is a ridiculous joke. That would make PET the biggest bargain on the ASX. As I pointed out, we are not there yet. We shareholders are naturally champing at the bit, and yes, the uncertainty over this and many other eventualities could warrant the current nervous sentiment, and does test my patience and nerves quite a bit. But as I have said many times over the years, if all of our future contracts were rock solid certainties and the money was basically bankable, the SP would be fully valued and there would be no speculation profit available. We are all speculating on a bigger future, just as we are already "in" yesterday's future. We are currently bigger than a lot of people envisaged and the SP reflects this. Next year I hope to be able to make a similar observation.

Not up ramping, this is simply how I see things and is why I have just this week added to my holdings for the first time in 5 years (2.4c)

As do you I also wish my fellow speculators all the best. Go you good thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.