PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Sinking Ship, page-6

1. 27,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1319
    well said

so many pertinent points

maintaining forecasts ...............this is a big one here and now..........do we hit targets, do we miss?..........do we just hit it or do we smash it?

This is the ST view being focused upon

Sounds like you have been around on the ASX for a while and can see what many of us are seeing today and that is, rightly as you said,...............investor impatience. timelines for Investors today equates to 12 month outlook when investor outlooks 20 years ago was 10 years+

This was always going to be a LT bet ............ and hence a good investment on so many levels

another pertinent point "management ARE converting into sales"...............after many years we are now seeing the fruits. I now hold a substantial amount of shares imo and am happy to pick up the apples when the tree shakes.

I think pressure applied due to long payment times, China centric etc is unwarranted. Payment terms will be well documented in all contracts and are legally binding. There is no way Directors would/staff would put up 3 million if they thought this was an issue and PET would fully understand the financial viability of projects and the payments thereof.

There is always more info being asked for but we also need to understand that there is no obligation to ann all moves by the company. Operating out of China also allows a clause for culturally sensitive issues not to be announced. I am very interested in how we are going with ZEEP and then I would like to understand more if wastewater treatments are being looked at in the future.R&D.............. Lachie still has to show his worth as far as USA is concerned but again this could all be work in progress so time needs to be allocated for this.

Redram has it right..................play the swings and round a bouts and as an investor you will do just fine. Leave the trading game alone as the time is drawing closer when traders will ultimately get burnt. Dianchi announcement will hurt traders so bad

Hope guidance targets get smashed and Dainchi becomes more than a figment of our imagination. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.