MTB 0.00% 0.2¢ mount burgess mining nl

I agree, February 08 and they will need more money again, unless...

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I agree, February 08 and they will need more money again, unless they step up the pace of exploration. PFS and BFS are expensive!

I think the other three sites are the one's mentioned a few months ago and set out in a few earlier announcements including the June quarterly report:
    1.The 30-1 Anomaly
    The 30-1 anomaly is situated 7km to the east of the Kihabe resource. During the current quarter the Company will conduct diamond core drilling at this anomaly, where previous RC drilling has encountered significant zinc, lead and vanadium mineralisation.

2.The Tswee Tswee Anomaly
    The Tswee Tswee anomaly is situated 15km to the south east of the Kihabe resource, where a copper anomaly has previously been generated from geochemical sampling. During the current quarter, the Company will conduct exploratory RC drilling in an attempt to find the source to this anomaly.

3. The Copper Anomaly
    The Copper anomaly is situated 12km to the north east of the Kihabe resource. During the current quarter, the Company will conduct RC drilling in an attempt to locate the contact between the dolomites and the quartzites in this area, where it is believed there is the potential to find the source of the copper mineralisation found in geochemical sampling. Two RC drill holes, previously drilled 1km apart, contacted dolomite in one hole and quartzite in the other hole.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.947M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 79333996 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 23841897 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.