CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Originally posted by traderabcde Those guys, to be commenting as...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Originally posted by traderabcde
    Those guys, to be commenting as if this company was run just like any other on the ASX,
    to still come up with charts, future plans and hopes, photos of products.... and to portray us,
    shareholders as disgruntled losers, are not drunk or affected by drugs.
    They have to be closely associated with the management.
    If you read their numerous lengthy posts, you'll realise that it is pretty obvious : they been
    commenting on HotCopper for a long time and would have lost, like many over 95% of their asset.
    No fair dinkum shareholder would pretend that it is business as usual.
    "Those guys, to be commenting as if this company was run just like any other on the ASX,to still come up with charts, future plans and hopes, photos of products.... and to portray us,shareholders as disgruntled losers, are not drunk or affected by drugs.They have to be closely associated with the management."

@traderabcde
    , I understand your frustration, but don't agree with your comments. The difficult thing with many forums these days, with a lot of the market in freefall, the world view (looking at whole sector performance) can be thrown out the window as your bank account is underwater. Is it the company or the sector itself that has made terrible mistakes or miscalculated? (rhetorical)

If a public company is somehow managing to stay afloat and keep decent reserves during a difficult trading period then there should be some light (posting of information) to keep a little focus until we are informed of either, 1. The fat lady has started to sing, or 2. There has been a good deal signed that could turn around fortunes for shareholders.

Regarding the comments about shareholders. Have a look at MNS or a few of the other companies that have been suing current or former shareholders for trying to undermine operations. I don't remember reading any comments here from "those guys" where it was said, that all shareholders are disgruntled "losers". That is a beat-up. ( I did an advanced search on all my own comments, just to check) But there are a lot of posts on this forum that make it clear how people feel.

The top 20 shareholders, of course, have a closer relationship with a company because of the money they have invested. When they come knocking at the BOD's door, because they are 95% down, they do expect a response from the BOD. The problem can often be on "forums" like this, is that when a chatboard takes on a life of its own, people, affected by sentiment, p[eople can make terrible mistakes in their trading (from my observation). That is when shareholders should use any Top20 shareholder as a valuable resource, not see them as a nuisance. (keeping within ASX rules for contact)

With people raising again the 99.66% loss dating back to 2011. I had another look at the Cannabis sector since 2017, which this company is recomplianced as. You draw your own conclusions. I sourced NABtrade, barchart.com and Simply Wall Street for the data.
    Just a reference for discussion only.

2017- 2022

AC8 97.59% DOWN suspended
    AGH 90.45% DOWN
    ALA 94.89% DOWN
    CAN 92.40% DOWN
    CPH 97.99% DOWN
    CGB 98.78% DOWN suspended
    EXL 99.65% DOWN
    EOF 91.74% DOWN
    HHI 94.15% DOWN
    MXC 91.54% DOWN
    MDC 96.15% DOWN
    RGI 98.23% DOWN suspended
    ROO 99.66% DOWN
    SCU 91.36% DOWN suspended
    ZLD 94.78% DOWN

Just a thought, which can be taken or left. If people just focus on one stock and don't consider the trading conditions of a sector, and properly research, it can lead to some horrible trading mistakes. One thing is certain ...we all make mistakes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.