CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"If you read their numerous lengthy posts, you'll realise that...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    "If you read their numerous lengthy posts, you'll realise that it is pretty obvious : they been
    commenting on HotCopper for a long time and would have lost, like many over 95% of their asset
    No fair dinkum shareholder would pretend that it is business as usual."

I couldn't agree more with traderabcde's comments here. Business is definitely NOT USUAL. I apologise for the rushed sentences yesterday. Wasn't a good day to focus.

I thought it would be good to address and clarify any statements that I have made, which may have been misunderstood when referring to the operation of this specific company against its peers. I hope that this chart clears up any misunderstandings. The data, from my viewpoint, at least, seems to bear out what I have been saying for years about the sector. But even the darlings, CAU and EMD's share price, have dropped since the last quarterly update.

Shareholders have every right to complain and whinge on forums, but I hope this data will show everyone why I have encouraged people to keep in mind that CGB is not the only one suffering from performance issues. Some interesting data on quarterly funding, those who have exited, those who are in bankruptcy, and those who have merged. I am certainly not flying the flag for CGB as the results have been terrible.

But...if I were in CGB management's shoes, I would be looking seriously at any deal that could save this company, considering they have the best cash balance of all the non-profit making stocks in the sector. That is what is put in my emails to them.

CANNABIS SECTOR 2023.jpg
    Last edited by Neil1959: 14/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.