CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Continuing with the 99.66% down and business-as-usual comments...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Continuing with the 99.66% down and business-as-usual comments made recently, I decided to also go back to look at those mining company charts I posted on here last year that were in the same Mkt Cap (pre and post-consolidation) space as CGB (QBL/AGV) just to see how they were fairing as far as their market performance (share price) since their inception back 2008/2009. It was an interesting read.

It appears that like the Cannabis companies, mining juniors, at this end of town, also appear to suffer from a significant decline in market confidence.

So, I suppose a few questions came to mind, (rhetorical) relating to sentiment confidence for CGB.

* If people weren't stirred up on S.M. like they have been over the years, and had let CGB just come out of the suspension period naturally back in March/April 2019 would all those deals have failed?
    * Would we have the Medcan/CGB debacle now?
    * Would the company have been making better profits now?
    * Would we be in another suspension now?

I just can't answer that myself, as history is history. But gosh I do know that my research seems to have proven to be pretty spot-on regarding the industry and penny behaviors. Not blowing my trumpet...just looking at my 6 figure loss on paper.

Mining losses.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.