VCR ventracor limited

G'day Chopper. Fair points. To answer your questions, here are...

1. 177 Posts.
    G'day Chopper. Fair points. To answer your questions, here are my reasons for following the company even though director's haven't bought shares. Others may choose to disagree, but this is what I feel:

a) Revenue and implants increasing consistently at 100-200% + each year for the last several years.

b) If previous trend continues, along with the cost cutting, they will be profitable before too long.

c) It is a sound mechanical device that is proven to work, and there is a large market. It is not a drug or stem cell / genetic therapy which is unproven and may be 15 years to market.

d) Director's buying in doesn't matter too much to me (although of course it would be beneficial) as long as the implant rate keeps accelerating. At the end of the day, everything comes down to sales and implant rate.

e) Share price is *way* undervalued when compared with revenue of Thoratec (oh, and Heartware too).

f) I believe current share price is due to investor emotion, not due to sound logical interpretation of companies achievements. The share price went way too high 5 years ago on emotion as well. Eventually logic and common sense will prevail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.