RTM reefton mining nl

sinking, page-15

1. 2,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    re: chart I am a long term holder of this stock and have also traded it a couple of times in the past.

I just look at the risk verse reward in regards to the potential that may exist, and I repeat may.

I do not have a substantially large amount of money tied up in it, but just enough to make me extremely happy if an when it takes off as a result of the assays and the approval of leases.

I have watched this stock over the past few months and would make the comment that the smart money seems to be holding as only very small volumes are being off-sold and causing the sp to fall.

As my wife who is often more intelligent and removes emotion from decision has stated....what do we care if we have $25K- $50K tied up and at risk of losing in this stock......this is peanuts compared to what the company has to lose if everything turns fowl.....hence let the company worry about getting the permits and finding the urnaium and we will take the rewards after.

Looking at is charts i am of the opinion that it is finding a good support bottom at its present levels and in a few days the MACD should be crossing over and sp heading North.

Assays should be released now....no excuse for such a delay in time and hence why the nervous nellies are bailing.......they may know something abnout the results, but I am sure we would have seen a lot largere dumpers if this was the case.

Just my humble thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.