CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

sinking

1. 641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    It's only a matter of time before we see CCC sink further into the Red Sea.
    CCC in last announce is issueing more convertible notes to VMR as they are picking up further ccc debit of $3,000,000+. I wonder how much further dilution once these get converted along with interest payments and the closer we see 1,000,000,000 shares on the register. I bet there will be another 10:1 split and then back to 3 cents again because all the directors are concerned about is getting there fees and couldn't give a dam about any ccc shareholders. Where has the directors added any value to the shareholders in the last two years?
    Jason brewer reckons the JSE Listing will rerate the shares, if so why isn't the shares rerating now prior to the listing?
    VMS must be shitting themselves with over a 60% paper loss but are getting further convertible notes to gain further exposure to the shares instead on buying on the market as disclosed when they took 100,000,000 share at 8 cents. VMR are not going to buy on market shares because they too are not interested in adding value to there or ccc shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.