CHM 0.00% 1.8¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

CPGWith Sino saying they will use their vote against proposal...

1. 260 Posts.
    CPG

With Sino saying they will use their vote against proposal that means 50/80 of MIS shareholders need to vote yes to the proposal.

What ever MMX says this morning is irrelevent. What they have to disclose in the formal merger documents will be where it becomes harder for them.

Even if they believe there is only a remote chance of an adverse finding in the two cases it still needs to be disclosed and Sino will be all over that part to ensure MIS shareholders know about it and its potential implications.

If you read MMX statements at start and compare to now you will see a change in wording to a point where I think they are not denying something happened but that CHM cannot claim an interest in projects as a result.

For MMX supporters before you jump and scream take the time to read an old versus current statement from Paul.

On another point there seems to be a lot of worry about china controlling assets on MMX thread. Look at ownership of RIO BHP Woodside etc and I bet these are effectively foreign owned entities domiciled here.

Is it the foreign ownership issue or is it that they are not WASP. Australian miners are out in Asia and Africa taking on projects so is there any difference ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $17.55K 951.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2478600 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1586922 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.