SEH 0.00% 25.0¢ sino gas & energy holdings limited

I think some posters are making too much of non payment for...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I think some posters are making too much of non payment for start up gas production. To quote from the latest update "Significant progress has been made towards resolving the outstanding commercial matters to complete the payment process for gas sales proceeds to flow through to the Joint Venture company. During this start-up phase, various governmental approvals are required in the People’s Republic of China (PRC) to allow for transfer of funds from the PSC Partners to the Joint Venture company". Keeping things in perspective it seems a reasonable response from management and I would expect payment once those approvals are in. Having had a long involvement with Australian CSG/LNG producers it seems par for the course having these technical hiccups and impatient investors often sold out too early before the real gains were made. There is, of course, a speculative component to this stock but the fundamentals are far healthier than they were a year ago. Once sales agreements are all in place and regular payments begin then broker estimates of 30 cps look realistic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.