CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

re: cqt dear wayang kuliti expect you are an insider with a...

1. 97 Posts.
    re: cqt dear wayang kulit

i expect you are an insider with a strong connection with cqt and know more about the facts than the rest of the rampant ramping rabble.

why you would want to trace back to who i am or where i operate from can only be for one reason. fortunately HC has a privacy policy which to date you do not appear to be familiar with. the privacy policy of HC has been impeccable to prevent any unseemly confrontations. it appears i have may have distressed you and a few others in the rampant rabble brigade. however, you would appreciate there are always 2 sides to any story.
    if the observers and silent majority were all to believe in a single point of view there would be no point to any discussion or for HC to exist, we may as all sit down and discuss the situation with the baboons at the zoo, and no doubt they'd all nod their heads in unison too.

if you believe that cqt is going to be a $500m company, which i am sure you have convinced yourself and others they will, then this does not mean that i have to believe it as well, you will understand this. i do not believe there are diamonds in sufficient quantities at ell 17 to turn cqt from a very small insignificant company to one that is bigger than KIM or is on the path to becoming a de beers. why wouldn't KIM be taking a position in cqt if it believed this was the case, it has ground virtually next door. why is the doubt continuing as to what ell 17 is all about as reflected in its share price demise? i respect your faith in cqt and the ell 17 dirt, but up until now not a single diamond has been produced from what conquest said in its own release was from the first 500 tonnes of high priority sample material...this cannot be refuted...read the realeases for dec 2004. i can and will continue to question these facts. perhaps with your deep understanding of the situation you can provide us all with a plausible factual reason as to why the TD would leave the company on the brink of it raising its capital worth to $500m? i will continue to question whats going on here until it is all resolved, in the meantime allow the majority of (silent) observers make their own judgement. i trust you understand this is my point of view only and it is not the same and does not have to be, and never will be the same as yours or the rampant raving rabble that thankfully contribute to this discussion each day. a healthy debate is always a good debate, don't you think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.