AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

SINO should bid Atlas Iron, page-42

1. 2,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    In my Opinion Only

First and Foremost I refer back to the Rising Resource Stars Video involving Cliff Lawrenson on the 28th September 2017 (only a few short months ago)
    ---------------
    You speak about Iron Ore price Stockholm in the short term. The reality is that Iron Price moves in cycles. The business cycle - exploration development infrastructure mining occurs over a cycle lasting a number of years. I am of the opinion are on the cusp of a new cycle where there are massive projects planned worldwide. One Belt One Road, the USA Infrastructure Plan, India, The Phillipines and Africa. Before any of those projects take off steel is required in massive proportions. Before that steel is made the iron ore needs to be found and developed and a plentiful supply identified ready to be sourced. This requires a massive injection of capital via the iron ore price - so to keep the argument balanced move out of the short term and look at a real iron ore development business cycle - not the three months you speak of. Atlas doesn't need to spend any money on infrastructure in the near term. We have Mt Webber that was paid for by Term Loan B and money has already been set aside for Corunna Downs.

Secondly given the proximity of the identified Atlas Lithium tenements Frisco and Pancho to the other Lithium Tenements around the area ie those owned by Altura, Mineral Resources and Pilbra Minerals and given the proximity to port it is essential that we as shareholders know the full potential value of those resources - as well as the potential value of the Magnetite Resource at Ridley. I for one want to know the real value of our company including various other intangible assets hat have been spoken of in various forums.

I am not against against the Atlas / Min marriage but only at a price that is fair and equitable to everyone. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.