SSI 0.00% 28.0¢ sino strategic international limited

re: sino strategic s&p 300 It doesn't matter about previous...

1. 5,079 Posts.
    re: sino strategic s&p 300 It doesn't matter about previous years but previous 6 months, and the S&P does review it, it is not just an automatic thing.

Not saying it is right or wrong.

And there has to be a deletion to add another, this is important for the deleted company, so if it chops and changes daily then fund managers have to act daily, not something they would want.

As I say market cap is fine, liquididty?? 2nd day of trading and only small amount traded,

Why not much discussion, or nothing CONTRIBUTED???

People here want to trade, want a stock that they can confidently get in and out.
    SSI as some have said does not fit that, (according to some)

GCN is more widely traded, but still little interest.
    Why, maybe with history there is not a great deal of confidence, maybe although this new business looks to have huge potential they want to see positive results.

I don't know, why are instos not supporting the stock, most here go with the trend, I would have expected a bigger rise from SSI, and turnover.
    I don't know, what is your view, why is there little interest, why did price not rise higher and it is falling today.

Certainly though if SSI does get into S&P300 it will make a big difference to vol, shareprice and perception.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.