MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

sino take over certain , page-24

1. 2,243 Posts.
    I doubt it as a moderator wouldn't have inside knowledge of potential deals.

Obviously what ever was written was outside the lines of acceptability.

I actually thought the change in constation was to protect the share holders in any approach by Sino? Not sure

Either way yes they are coming if they felt they had to do it.

According to MMX website; 69.55% of share held by the top 20 of which im not sure how harbinger are represented because when i asked that question to manangement was told harbinger owns 20% collectively but through different entities hence not noted as the top share holder. So not sure if all his 20% is in the top 20 holders.

Sino already have close to 5% so would need another 15% t oreach 20% which is where there troubles start. Can't rember the complexities but remember there was debate over whether 49% was really needed once they went over 20%.

In the end we sit and wait.

I think the gov announcements on OPR deal will be telling. It should indicate what they think will be the best option for the rail to go with the port deal.

The rail is now the key issue once port deal signed.

Also will CHM come up with the cash for the extra security costs? This will indicate funders desire to pay up & proceed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.