PSC 2.04% 10.0¢ prospect resources limited

Here's the updated PFS (announced 19/3/18) and I assume that a...

1. 3,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Here's the updated PFS (announced 19/3/18) and I assume that a DFS is on the way. Capex is US $52m but, that is for 100% so PSC's 70% is approx. $36.4. Construction is starting as soon as possible. Feb. interview with Paul Chimbodza (Examix?):

TK: You recently announced that you raised US$10 million through a share placement. How are you going to channel these resources towards operationalising the Arcadia Lithium plant?
    PC: Proceeds of the placement will be used to accelerate the development of the Arcadia Mine, progress exploration at the Good Days Lithium Project (under option), investigate and possibly acquire additional projects focussing on lithium and cobalt projects, and supplement general working capital.

TK: Initially, it was reported that the total cost of setting up the Arcadia plant was US$55 million. How do you intend to generate the outstanding resources?

PC: The US$55 million is the capex for the procurement of the process plant and construction and this has already been secured under our conditional off take and placement agreement with our Chinese EPC and product offtaker, Sinomines

TK: Do you think the plant will become operational during the first quarter of the year?
    PC: Project ground-breaking is expected in Q1 of 2018 and plant commissioning is only expected at least 14 months after commencement of construction. This is in line with the lead time required to construct the crushing, DMS (dense media separation) and flotation circuit.
    TK: Once the plant starts running, how much do you think you will be able to recoup in the short term?
    PC: The project is planned on a 36-month capex loan payback period.

p.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.002(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $55.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ $530.3K 5.306M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5663 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 206435 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.39pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.