TZL 4.17% 2.5¢ tz limited

Sinosong Goodbye

1. 130 Posts.
    This is honestly my last post and for e-cargo. There are major concerns with your business compared to others offering lockers etc. I know your locks on data centres etc.

Companies such as DHL and UPS are leaders in international logistics. This industry is heavily regulated both on a corporate and government level the world over. There is not an item that would move through these networks where the supplier and importer is not screened, along with the cargo. That is for air freight. Sea freight has high regulatory requirements and screening as well.

In Australia if you were to send a package to say the USA, you would have to supply your licence/passport and sign a declaration . Even then the package would receive a further screening at the airport. If you are a corporate entity you would be on a register with your freight forwarder as a “known shipper”.

This to an extent ensures that the company transporting and holding the goods knows exactly what it is. If it is valuable they know, same with dangerous and or temperature control.

Your locker system can accept any item and there is no verification process or screening process. Simply order online and need a return?

Your locking system is extremely good and your lockers very secure. An item can be placed in them and be secured no matter what it is. There is no regulation or security screening. The item can be anything with any intent from anyone.

Hence why I am tired of all the back and forth. You have an obligation in this area, either adhere to it or not, but do not be uneducated. Ignorance is not bliss nowadays it results in accountability.

The Sydney Trains article I saw the other day from a fellow poster concerned me!

http://adam.tz.net/locker-locations

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $6.415M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $547 21.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.