TZL 0.00% 4.9¢ tz limited

A mailbox is strategically placed outside and only accepts items...

1. 130 Posts.
    A mailbox is strategically placed outside and only accepts items of a certain size for security measures. Its placement away from the building makes it not a target. It is also checked several times a day.

Purchasing a gun is a screened and regulated activity. You simply do not grab a gun on special @ Aldi.

Though on your theory of no responsibility can you imagine if we said to the airlines and airports of the world "Hey guys you are only supplying the planes and airport, no need to screen or identify the cargo".

I am not just talking bombs.

If you were a drug syndicate and needed to send a kilo of drugs Melbourne to Sydney your boxes are perfect. If I was the receiver then I could have a 9 year old collect the drugs from your locker and avoid being charged.

Lets say you can put lockers in Central Station. Do you want to catch a train to that station knowing not only that there is a chance nobody knows whats in the box.

How do you get into the box even if you do by chance know what's in it.

Now leave me alone. I really am trying to leave this forum. Get each others details and start a bitch club, but don't keep digging in after the fact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 64030 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 240706 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.