TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

Alright lucky dog, No every other locker company of any...

1. 130 Posts.
    Alright lucky dog,

No every other locker company of any reputation developed their product from the angle of it being part of the logistics or supply chain cycle, security is then automatic. My first rumblings on this post. Or they have partnered a company that is in logistics.

If you asked DHL or Allied Express where a package is and what it is if you called them right now they could tell you, except maybe a few missing. At this point in time you have zero idea on what is actually in the boxes you are holding in your lockers.

What surprises me even more is the lack of care. The attitude here is trial em and sell em. You will not sell too many with this attitude.

Australia Post I think is your best example of doing the right thing per the locker, not the operation.

I have outlined my other investments Toll and Qube. Both doing well. I will most certainly be on Wisetech, which I heard this week appointed a hot banker for the IPO. I have been lucky enough to be in a position to fund a few in the USA as well. China is also evolving and their a few stocks I am waiting to calm down, tech is a bit hot at the moment.

Please guys sort this one out yourselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48571 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.