MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

sinosteel close to full midwest control , page-2

1. 2,243 Posts.
    Forgey CHM we have our own problems or not.

Wow what a back flip from spinless Paul. Bet CHM were watching & think he will crumble three days before court decision. Why not give the $135m to CHM and say good bye.

What was Paul thinking. I think CPG got in his ear told him the market is no good & he thought i'll sell.
    This holding was never about making money & never about the market. It was a deliberate block to force Sino's hand. So no matter what the market price Sino would always have paid over $6.38 at any time to get that 10%.

What about harbinger. They will be pissed off. Look for them to drop MMX quick smart. They bought on the idea of a merger & MMX stop hold. Man they will loose on their 15% by approx. 50cents per share OUCH!

But is there some dirty deals done here. Surely more than we will not increase the offer has suddenly scared MMX & Law to resign & probably sell in the last two days.

Has the gov decision been made & we just don't know it yet. Would that indicate Sino have said take our $6.38 & we would give you a price of XXX on T/o. Then Sino would get there $135m back as they would t/o MMX.

Something funny has happened for sure. Lets hope its in our best interests. Otherwise its time for Paul's head.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.