BOA 0.00% 2.5¢ boadicea resources limited

sir /bux and boa is the meat in the sandwich, page-2

1. 205 Posts.
    Clearly EM (whether ground EM or Heli VTEM) is an important indicator in the Fraser Range area, as may be IP.

Given the now demonstrated presence of conductors on BUX ground to the NE of BOA's tenement, and the clear association of the Nova discovery with conductors to the SW, it would indeed be very interesting to know what and where the conductors (if any) are located on the BOA ground. This is especially so given that the favourable stratigraphy (the Nova trend) seems to trend through BOA's tenement.

In its public announcements since listing, BOA has referred to previous broad spaced geochem which has shown some anomalous nickel value

I don't think that I have seen BOA mention Heli VTEM (in contrast to MAT and AAQ who have both undertaken surveys) or ground EM but I would be surprised if, given their situation, BOA don't undertake some form of EM survey to better establish the relationship of the observed geology, geochem and possible conductors.

It is very early days in regard to what will unfold in this very interesting belt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.083M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $9.511K 380.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200250 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 51071 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.