SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

sir fundamentals , page-21

1. 4,331 Posts.
    Crackpot you were the one that has said all along that the biggest risk with SIR was "Selling to ealy" from the start. Turns out those words were right on the money and i feel that this is still the case.

I remember clearly being heckled for suggesting that SIR could trade comfortably at a $100m market cap when they were around $30m - $40m. I had a HC red heart offer me wagers that SIR was going to close sub 20c and even offered me a head start(Still chuckling over that one) simmply because SIR opened up 400%.

The BIGGEST MISTAKE all of the resident experts on the SIR thread failed to adress was the significance of the news comibined with a very small market cap at the start. While the big jump on open was something to seriously consider the fundamentals of exploration upside combined with a small market cap should have ruled over ruled not buying.

All the way from the start we have seen the mud sluggers claiming everything under the sun that SIR shouldnt be going up. Well with SIR a mere 9% from its intraday high(99c) and making a new all time closing high on friday(90c) SIR continues to prove ALL of those critics horribly wrong. FACT

The story continues monday morning at 10m EST.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.