SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

sir holders read this:500m core per day, page-67

1. 2,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213

I would like here to exemplify my contention of the circumstantial events that occur when one reads said newspaper (all be it online or in said printed form)

The conclusion seems beyond reasonable doubt he who owns said share has the insight to make said decision of purchase made by there own conclusion as the connection of neurotransmitters at the time (one's ability to understand what there eyes are reading.

He who wishes to made informed decision doe's so on there own Merritt (as the case may be )

On hearsay (some thing someone tells some on) it has been drawn to the conclusion that people who have made an informed decision on hearsay.

May or may not ask for said person to justify what has been said based on the fact they do not own any shares and wish to waste people's time who have made an informed division on purchase of said share.

One may ask who is going to win the Melbourne cup ?

However the balance of probability of said person ever owning a horse may never own a horse.

Like owning SIR shares one either owns them or is very sad because they do not own any. I myself had to pay a premium this morning because i never brought enough when they were less expensive than they are now.

Some time's in life the share price justify itself and there fore any explanation required who be that the question has already been answered by the share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.