RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

sir sams appointment is a massive coup. the australian article...

1. 1,219 Posts.
    sir sams appointment is a massive coup. the australian article only confirms how big it is. second page in the business section with a massive photo and write up. honestly i cant believe how impressive the article looks. the photo of the man is massive and speaks volumes. can you believe we have a chairman that is in charge of the second biggest gold company in the world. just think who he rubs shoulders with. its not what you know but who in this world and fack me this bloke knows them all. the amazing thing is his relationship with the president of puntland and the best part is that he is a black man dealing in a black part of the world. he is going to make puntland his lasting contribution to humanity there is no doubt about that. the only way to do this is to generate wealth for the people and we all know that puntland has the resources. i say again this is a massive coup and the sp should have doubled alone on this news. we can rest easy my rrs friends as we are about to be handsomely rewarded for taking a punt on puntland. it was a huge risk we took but the cards have fell our way. range will have a market cap in the not too distant future of over 1 billion dollars and could be a multi billion dollar company if and when oil stars flowing. if you think that i am dreaming then have a look at White Niles market cap. just getting a drill rig on site would put the sp over 20cents. hitting oil shows and its 60cents. getting flow and its 100cents. getting 10000bbls a day and its a $2 plus.

kactii

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.