MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

SIR Takeover Bullish for MBN, page-14

1. 9,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4233
    Lord Spesh,
    look at that $2k in a whole opening hour, in Feb it was $4,000k an hour trading, so whats the message? Sellers strike is in full operation. Everyone is waiting on the news and the AGM thursday.

Boredom phase, lets see who blinks first. Lets dry them out now with nothing to buy down here.

If PUMP & DUMP SIR is valued at $1.8B then MBN is worth $2B, simple comparative maths. MBN doesnt have the debt of SIR but has the producing massive mine & infrastructure all there.

Jaz6868 forget 13c, its worth 50c at least to NHs or 95% of shareholders or up to $2.20 on IGO valuations.
    Dont confuse connotes as debt, they are not current debt and maybe not even non-current debt if converted to shares, they are not due for 3-4 years to June 2019, current debt was $31M for all of 2014 accordng to MBNs audited financial statements. The Connotes were a cash injection for cheap future shares ~460M shares at most if exercised above 22c per share in future.

So Connotes can dilute shares in future if exercised at AUS22c per share by 460M shares but thats the price for US$100M up front cash. If they are retired or repaid by buybacks or repayment by agreement then even better.

WHy would anyone convert debt to shares if the shares were worth 1/4 of the face value? Why would the NHs pump in US$100M in connotes cash at 22c when they were trading at 4c? Sounds like a well designed LT plan to me to spike the SP at some point in time.

Connotes are NOT debt, they are merely share dilutive in future if not retired or bought back, see the audited financial statements as proof.

This is why i see dividends and buybacks & SP spike as the next strategy for MBN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.