SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

sirius resources charts, page-30

1. 1,811 Posts.
    Ok, from a technical point of view i have produced a new chart following up my previous one:

There were two patterns in play a symetrical triangle and an ascending triangle.

Confirmation of the ascending triangle was made on the 10th with a break above resistance at 87.5. The target was reached and pattern completed when the sp hit 99c on the afternoon of the 15th.

This leaves the symetrical triangle in play. peak @ 99c, mid @ 84 and bottom @ 69. Range 30c. Targets as follows: A A @ ~ $84, B @ $1.15 (ok i was 2c off previously..) and C should be $1.34. This 30c from the bottom, mid then peak of the pattern.

Breakout of this pattern was confirmed this morning on open and the first key target 'B' has been reached and convincingly broken.

Given the current sp BvS ratio, next target $1.34 is most likely on the cards and at the current rate this could come as soon as tomorrow.

In addition another key pattern has emerged as shown by the pitchfork i have added. This is now a well established trend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.