SRX 0.00% 19.0¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

Sirt result, page-71

1. 34,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 891
    Jin12345, behaviors of others on the ASX and urself in assessing biopharmas and trading in biopharmas is why on the ASX I have only one biopharma stock and intend to keep it that way because it is idiosyncratic, eccentric and out of kilter with how any investor or trader globally invests or trades in biopharma stocks to invest or trade in that way as u have outlined it.

SRX should not be listed on the ASX market as the ASX market participants do not understand it. It should be listed on the NASDAQ, TSX or even the LSE where it might trade a little more in line with newsflow, F/A and even T/A.

I would invest in NAN, BIT, CSL, COH and a few others over the years but given my experience on SRX over the decades and of biopharma on the ASX generally, biopharma stocks on the ASX are poorly understood, poorly traded off newsflow, anchored to poor T/A proxies, have poor or next to no governance and investors often have no idea how to correctly call trial results, dose sales or even basic things like OS and QOL factors.

On the ASX, IMHO SRX is worth about $30 which it was trading at before the governance, risk and compliance issues. If it was on NASDAQ, TSX or even LSE it would be worth triple to quadruple its value at least but then again the governance, risk and compliance issues would not have happened and the level of market participation might mean the holders would have more knowledge about their underlying investment and trade or hold it more appropriately.
    Last edited by JCoure: 24/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.