SRX 0.00% 19.0¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

Sirt result, page-75

1. 16,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2379
    I can really understand you selling off 50%. If all I had to go on was whats been published in the media I probably would have sold 100% and walked away. I considered doing that a year ago, and wold now be sitting on a profit if I had. But I didn't for the simple reason that SIRveNIB and FOXFIRE are very different trials from SARAH and Sirflox.

Both Pierce Chow and John Buscumbe have experience using SIRT not to ease the path of the terminally ill but to change the course of the disease at an earlier stage. To paraphrase John Buscumbe, "once inoperable doesn't have to mean always inoperable". Right now all we have to go on is their opinion, anecdotes and retrospective studies. But even Sirflox and SARAH have shown that SIRT does shrink local disease. In fact it shrinks it enough at an earlier stage that when combined with surgery, chemotherapy or maybe newer immunotherapy it can be curative.

If they are right, and I happen to think they are, SIRveNIB and FOXFIRE will deliver more than an incremental change in how we treat liver cancer. We will find out in 6 weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.