SRX 3.33% 15.5¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

Sirt result, page-84

1. 12,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    "Next Move for SIR Spheres In HCC
    The data from SARAH can be marketed in Europe without restriction. This is likely to
    assist in leading reimbursement reform, particularly in markets where there is currently no
    reimbursement (France) or low levels of reimbursement (UK).
    Treatment guidelines are also important. Professor Chris Verslype sits on the ESMO
    Guidelines panel for the treatment of HCC. The Professor has contributed helpful
    comments regarding efficacy and safety, hence it is probable that the ESMO guidelines for
    treatment of the disease may be adjusted, particularly for later stage patients (i.e. BCLC
    stage C).
    The lead investigator (Professor Valerie Vilgrain) on the trial also concluded that, ‘liver
    directed therapies with SIR spheres result in a significantly better tolerance of treatment
    and quality of life. I believe this consideration should be a critical factor in selecting first​
    line treatment for this patient population in the future’."

"
    Next Milestones
    The company will present the OS data from FOXFIRE (in mCRC) and SIRveNIB at ASCO
    in early June.
    Our Buy recommendation continues to assume a small survival benefit in the liver only
    group of the mCRC studies.
    We expect the results from the SIRveNIB trial in HCC to replicate the safety and efficacy​
    data reported in SARAH."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $65.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $265.9K 1.683M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1676329 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 4171508 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.