SIS 0.00% 0.3¢ simble solutions limited

Just my thoughts and please take it with scrutinies:This...

1. 358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Just my thoughts and please take it with scrutinies:

This quarterly was pretty much the same as the June's update. Not much to be excited about it yet. All in all, they had 600K cash receipt in the last 6 months in a boomig, very hot sector. Seems they are going backwards (less revenue than under the covid).
    However, 100% increase from the last rather pathetic quarter does look impressive indeed.
    The majority of revenue growth was in June due to an existing costumer's new order. This costumer is their only large costumer (very much appreciated) for 18 months. Not sure why they can not get more of them and probably they also do not know. Just not happening yet. Hopefully, it will change very soon.
    Let's see July and August updates in case they publish it.

Of course, with a bit of luck traders can drive it much higher (I am in... ) but they will need deeper pocket if they really want to pump it higher. Unfortunately, too many SHs are looking for the exit even at this price. But, if they can drive SP above 4-5c not only SHs will be pleased but the mgmt too since their financials would be solved.

The rerate is not yet on the horizon imo but never been so close to it. Next few quarters maybe?
    DT alone is not a silver bullet, but to his credit the last CR was probably only successfull because of his name on it and he is the only director who converted his options and bought on the market recently too.

Withouth the big pump/rerate I assume the 22M options will expire in December and I have doubts about the SP hitting 4c by February (good news, DT will work for free for SHs in this case...lol). SIS has set up all those very optimistic options price but the reality is a different story. Less optimism and more realism might have been better for everyone.

Quarterly reads like the large part of the stategic review has been already concluded and implemented without any investor presentation (probably the outcome was not worth to be presented).
    Interestingly, there were not even comments from directors how they see the current situation although probably many expected DT or Fadi' s view on it.

So what is next? Good question:

If SP goes well above 4-5c, then problems solved. Everyone will be happy...

Otherwise, within three quarters or sooner, they likely run out of money again unless they sign up big costumers. To raise capital, they need to get back first the investors' confidence, which probably hit rock bottom after the last CR.
    Whether it is possible to do this with the same team hitting the same drum, remains a big question for Mr. Market. Anyway, it would mean further dilution for current SHs.

Commercial transactions? They keep mentioning this for over 3 years (not sure how realistic is this in the current macro environment but a low ball offer can happen anytime). They are just pursuing these initiatives as they claim, so nothing concrete on table it sounds like (not sure why they keep mentioning it then).
    At this moment, SIS valued as a shell company, a juicy shell even if many of us would like to see it at multiples.

Hiring CEO does not seem to be a priority on the agenda. Good decision, they are too expensive, let's save money. Are there any other executive positions that could be spared? They will need every cents.
    If they want to play smart, put DT as a CEO and let him bring his people on the board (just an idea).
    All in all, the SP reflects well these uncertainties.
    With SP sitting at close to ATL, the available options are limited and time is not on their side. No winners here atm at almost ATL.

Strangly and with good intention, SIS wanted to maximise SH values with regular small CRs (saying they only raise what is outmost needed at that moment to keep the dilution down) but achieved exactly the opposite. As a result, they never had enough money to grow and they need to keep raising at lower and lower price. By now, it might have became a vicious cycle I guess.

I think the only positive here atm is the Sylvania contract but it will take time to market and monetise it. Unfortunately, they burn cash faster. I still do not expect too much from Carbonview because it is facing a very strong competition on the market and with the current MC and ongoing concerns will be hard to get large costumers onboard but I am more than happy to be wrong.

If anyone has a more positive outlook (besides just saying DT will do his magic), please share it.
    Sure we need big, very big news/sales for the rerate... Bring it on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3334 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5789333 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.