SIS 0.00% 0.3¢ simble solutions limited

Hi Rossi,1. They are mentioning commercial transactions for over...

1. 358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Hi Rossi,

1. They are mentioning commercial transactions for over 3 years. Sure enough time to negotiate if you have a potential buyer or partner.

2. Agree, DT might be not a good idea as CEO.
    But something must change to drive the change and growth. Let's see their marketing efforts how it goes.

3. Government mandate would be a great step forward for the environment indeed. Looking forward to it but again I doubt it would be a silver bullet for SIS. In UK, it is already mandatory but SIS could not really capitalised on it so far.
    Their competitors are powercharging until SIS just paying the bill with a CR every 6 months. Of course we can not expect the same outcome. But SIS needs serious money if they want to stay in the carbon accounting business.

One company I like to follow among many others in the sector for anyone interested is Normative (just raised 31M euro again). They provide free carbon accounting for SMEs (the main costumer focus of Carbonview) and it does not take a genius to understand their platform and service with that much money behind offer more for large enterprises. Also foud interesting listening to K. Ronn (who is also a big dreamer) about his journey. He also drove Normative to the brink of bankruptcy when he finally let professional investors take over the control. Since then, they have strong financials, committed investors and the company is flying. I wish SIS to be in a similar position. But I am not sure Fadi got this point but he likely will sooner than later.

https://siliconangle.com/2022/07/21/carbon-accounting-startup-normative-raises-31m-help-companies-go-green/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3334 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5789333 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.