SIS 0.00% 0.3¢ simble solutions limited

Again, I am not an expert, but if they are selling their product...

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Again, I am not an expert, but if they are selling their product to large channel partners as an embedded technology, there should be one upfront payment for the SIS (let's say from Origin, millions of dollars) and then the partner (Origin) could offer the technology as an extra service to their costumers who either use it or not. But instead, it looks like the costumers still need to be convinced to use and mainly pay for it and it is up to Origin. Unless the costumers blindly trust in their energy providers (who does these days?), they would need and objective assessment/review of the offered product/service.

All in all, SIS needs to come up a better way of explaining their businesses to potential investors if they want to attract more of them.

I disagree with you that we should give any credits to their disastrous capital management. In opposite, the board should acknowledge it, take the responsabities and consequences. Each time, they only raised enough money for the upcoming bills. They might have been extremely optimistic but there is no place for such an optimism while running a listed company (daydreaming). Any two men start-ups asking at least $5M these days (worth checking SIS's competitors raises in comparison). Without being overoptimistics, they could have raised easily $5M at 5c or at least 2.5c. Note, every raises was heavily oversubscribed and scaled back to increase SH values by keeping low the dilution (at least that was the mantra). They achieved exactly the opposite. And they keep doing the same thing. The last raise at 1c, will be no different. Probably, they will need another raises for the reason you mentioned. The partnership with Sylvania running for 3 years and still it is infancy it looks like. If the Origin deal will be similar, we will not see much revenues in the next 12 months.
    They probably also know it that is why issuing themselves new 4c options with 4 years expire date. I am still shocked that they did such an obvious thing by issuing these options now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.097M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 5678709 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3751510 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.