SIS 0.00% 0.3¢ simble solutions limited

I totally get where you're coming from. I think it's...

1. 4 Posts.
    I totally get where you're coming from.

I think it's important however to give the new partners time. the reason I say that is because they are not reselling a product in the way that a distributor might buy and resell product.

the way I see it is that SIS offers B2B tech. not B2B2C (even if partners may pass on some costs)
    SIS are not asking partners to buy and resell tech.
    they're embedding technology within their partners' business processes which will help them do business better. in this case it's energy services.

there's direct value to the likes of Origin and Intellihub as well as UK partners like Powercor and Sylvania for using SIS to monitor energy in the same way a business would buy and use a CRM or Marketing tool. SIS keeps their partners close to their customers and would give them incredible data and insights and reasons to upsell.

SIS has taken a while to validate product market fit and they've done that with some medium size partners who haven't been able to provide the revenue they need to stay afloat. in the meantime, credit to those who manage the capital for keeping the company going IMO

with their tech validated, SIS has recently approached and signed partnerships with some great names. however change management within organisations takes time. if you adopted SalesForce you wouldn't expect a sales team to be fully on boarded and humming within the next quarter. The podcasts suggest they're just getting started and familiar with the tech. the numbers that matter will be Q3 and Q4
    Last edited by scouserfromsyd: 27/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3334 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5789333 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.