LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

site tour scuttle, page-7

1. 1,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yeah I was on the other bus! Unlucky... Linc first then Kogan creek. Ah well there is always next year to meet! August 20-22 2009. Book it in!

The surat basin certainly is on the verge of a massive massive boom.

One thing that did leave a sour taste in my mouth however was the government officials.

First Tony Platz... the main roads official. Typical government bloke... just passed the buck on the Warrego Highway and other road projects. He is exactly the sort of bloke we don't want in that position. We need someone who will actively lobby to get the funds required. Blind freddy can see the boom that is going to happen in the Surat Basin... it will happen so much quicker, efficiently and effectively if the infrastructure is upgraded now. Good to see that Ray Brown the Mayor of the Dalby Region is very motivated in this cause, and has a very big vision for where the region is headed.

Phil Dash was the second to dissapoint. It is clear the EPA etc is understaffed. It is clear the government is full of red tape etc and things aren't getting done. The urgent issue of water from CSG isn't something that can wait a year or so I believe. The amount of CSG wells being drilled this year is amazing. And "self-monitoring" of environmental impacts due to EPA staff shortages is laughable.

Really wish we had more Ray Browns that want to get things done and "open the doors" so that everyone can communicate their concerns.

Anyway thats my vent... other than that everything is looking extremely good for the Surat for the next 30 years or so. After that I suppose it will just settle back into the rural / agricultural heartland that it was.... but hopefully the regions infrastructure, communities etc have something to show for it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.