STX 10.0% 22.0¢ strike energy limited

Hey, as soon as you sell any of your shares, let us know. We...

1. 1,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 847
    Hey, as soon as you sell any of your shares, let us know. We want to know exactly when and why. In detail. On the internet.

We will then comment on your personal situation, interpret your apparent disrespect for the company and then roast you because we also expected that you would hold to the very end. That includes the price dropping to one cent per share (may that never happen).

Now I expect you (and every other person on this forum) to respond with, it's none of my business.

Well, this share sale, despite being a director, despite everything is, and I cannot stress this enough, NONE OF ANYONES F%&KING BUSINESS!

Stuart Nicholls earnt those shares, WE ALL ratified it with our votes at the AGM and as such, once he has them in his possession, they are his to do with as he pleases. It is not my business, it is definitely not yours or any other persons either. The mere fact that this bloke went to the effort to explain to the whole world his tax position IN WRITING and why he sold the shares is downright admirable, but despicable at the same time. Granted he is required to do so by law, but I am sure he has no obligation at all to disclose his personal reasons why. Yet he did. Knowing that some keyboard warrior somewhere, would be rifling through his trash like a cheap tabloid reporter looking for scraps.

The company is doing well, I am doing well and so are you (unless you bought in above 40 cents, in which case just be patient). The share price has dropped 10 cents. Most of us are still 20 cents up from when the WGO circus was in town and a further 13 cents if you have been around since Jaws. Damn it now Tooter will start.... once you say the word he is like The Beetlejuice of STX...

Anyway. So what if he or anyone for that matter sold shares. What is they supposed to do with them? They are not baseball cards to collect. Whining here about one person selling their shares, while EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US has at some point sold some (be it STX or any other company for that matter) is blatant and sheer hypocrisy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.020(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $629.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.0¢ $1.918M 8.948M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 232512 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 406045 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.8¢
  Change
0.020 ( 8.91 %)
Open High Low Volume
20.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.0¢ 3002155
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.